Bên cạnh HƯỚNG DẪN TỪ A ĐẾN Z CÁCH PHÂN TÍCH TASK 1 & 2 ĐỀ THI THẬT NGÀY 9/5/2020 IELTS WRITING VIỆT NAM (kèm bài được sửa của học sinh đạt 6.0 đi thi thật), IELTS TUTOR hướng dẫn Cách trả lời Do you think that all computer games should have a minimum age for players?" IELTS SPEAKING PART 3.
I. Kiến thức liên quan
II. Cách trả lời "Do you think that all computer games should have a minimum age for players?"
IELTS TUTOR lưu ý:
Cách trả lời dạng câu hỏi này đã rất quen thuộc với các bạn học sinh lớp IELTS ONLINE SPEAKING 1 KÈM 1 của IELTS TUTOR rồi nhé:
- It depends on the specific game and the cultural, legal, and regulatory context in which it is being played.
- Main idea 1: On the one hand, proponents of age restrictions argue that some computer games contain content that may be inappropriate or harmful for children, such as violence, sex, and drug use.
- Supporting idea: By setting a minimum age, these games can be regulated and kept out of the hands of minors who may be exposed to harmful content. >> IELTS TUTOR lưu ý Cách dùng động từ "expose"
- Main idea 2: On the other hand, opponents argue that age restrictions are not always effective in preventing children from accessing inappropriate content.
- Supporting idea: They also argue that many games with violent or mature themes can actually be educational or thought-provoking and can benefit young people in their personal and intellectual development.